Monday, February 6, 2012

Buy Handmade

I discovered Small Caps via her Flickr photo stream. She runs a letterpress stationery shop out of Berlin. This photo album caught my eye so I contacted her and asked if she could find a California map for the cover.
She was able to find a German map of the United States. Doesn't it make a great cover? I wanted this for the photos from my birthday trip. Tony took me on a California road trip up the coast. We went to Big Sur, Santa Cruz, and San Francisco.
I think the photos look great on the black paper. I just attached them with archival double stick tape. 
I only took film cameras on that trip. I'm just now realizing that I never shared them- I will tomorrow.
See Small Caps etsy and dawanda shop.
all photos by margaret haas.

3 comments:

  1. The cover is adorable! I love it (even if it is in German :) )

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is so cute! I love the idea of bringing only film cameras. Love the sneak peek of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Thank you so much! It looks great with your photos.
    Best
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails