Tuesday, February 7, 2012

California Road Trip No. 1

For my 26th birthday Tony took me on a road trip up Highway one. I took four cameras and tons of pictures so I'm going to split each part by location. These are photos from San Francisco, Muir Woods, and where we stayed, Cavallo Point. From the top: 
-Muir Beach on an overcast day. -Camera Obscura at the Cliff House. -Rocky California Coast by the Cliff House. -Tony took this picture of me changing film in my camera. I think he thought it was a bit ridiculous how many cameras I brought on the trip.
-Golden Gate Bridge from across the bay (expired film) -Vintage Cliff House menu (we stopped in for oysters and cocktails) -The captains quarters at Cavallo point. -Fort Mason (expired film) 
-Shed on the other side of the Golden Gate, adirondack chairs at Cavallo point. 
all photos by margaret haas. I used a mix of 35mm and 120 film.


  1. These are all so beautiful! I'd love to go to Cali some day :)




Related Posts with Thumbnails