Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recent Favorites Pt. 23 (tumblr edition)

What a crazy week it's turning out to be. My to do list just keeps growing and growing- I'm not complaining! Clearly it's never bad to be busy. I took a brief break to check in with my Tumblr dashboard and came across these.
-Office supplies made out of paper. - Everyone's feeling lovey dovey. -Short centerpieces allow for conversation across the table. -Conversation hearts are irresistible this time of year.

-The California Coast from the surfliner. -"bad" (funny) vintage American postcards. -A movie I'll never get tired of watching. -A spot of tea?
Photo credits:

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Teeny tiny teacup! So cute :) These photos are all lovely :)

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails