Monday, February 20, 2012

Required Reading No. 2

This is one of the few magazines I subscribe to. I make sure to keep it in the protective plastic until I'm able to sit down and read it. I think the paper this is printed on has made me spoiled- now I hate that cheap glossy 'paper' of other publications. 
The biggest draw for me to Anthology magazine is the range of articles, the design, and the overall attention to detail. Every page is laid out beautifully and no detail is over looked. 
I enjoy the visits to artist studios and workspaces. It's fun to see where some of my favorite lines and products get thought up. 
I also enjoy the home visits. They aren't stuffy or overdone, just like a pop in to see a friend.
It's always a great surprise to see familiar faces :)
I bookmark places and shops I'd like to visit, like this new coffee house in San Francisco. It's kind of like a guidebook in a way. I'm glad to see Anthology being carried at more and more places in LA.
All photos from Anthology magazine issue #6.


  1. Looks like a wonderful magazine! I've never seen it before!

  2. How cute! Never heard of it but I definitely want a copy!
    xo Heather

  3. Here's where you can find a copy

  4. I love Anthology! I have about four issues :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails