Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Scout's Honor Co.

I've been a fan of Annemarie's work since she first came on the scene. I definitely have a big crush on her hand lettering style, it's so unique. Some of her work reminds me of letters written in frosting :)  Did you hear she opened up a shop? I just ordered a few things.
I needed this "thank you" rubber stamp. It's going to look so good embossed! It also reminds me of vintage baseball team logos.
I also got some of her gift tags. 
They are large and in charge. I've yet to use one but a friends birthday is tomorrow so maybe I'll have the chance if I can get a present in time. 
Annemarie included a few extra cards and a personal note, so sweet!
Check out the rest of her goods here.
all photos by margaret haas.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails