Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sent with love No. 1

I've decided to name my posts about outgoing mail Sent with love. I really do love sending and receiving mail. No matter how busy I get I'm still able to sit down and write some friends. It is therapeutic for me. It's fun to share stories with people across the country, across the world and get to know someone far away. Not that I need motivation but this mail stamp kit sure made me excited to pen some letters.
I had a few responses to send, these went out last weekend to Donovan in Chicago, Sylvia in Singapore, Sayaka in Brooklyn, Polly in Oregon, and Kate in England.
Thanks to everyone who voted on my new iphone case- nebula won! It's so pretty :) Thanks guys I love it and if it wasn't for your votes I would still be hemming and hawing.

Also, we have a winner! If you don't remember, here's the post where I talked about we love citrus and this adorable kit she gifted to me. I said I'd pick a winner out of the January comments. Sara from Matchbox Kitchen- please email me an address where to send your prize, and thanks for reading.
all photos by margaret haas

7 comments:

  1. i love your handwriting, and this post makes me want to send letters as well. luckily i have a couple to reply to, so i guess i know what the rest of my evening will look like... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad to motivate! Are you looking for a pen pal? I have a lot of people waiting to be signed up with one.

      Delete
  2. I love the little stamps! I love sending/receiving mail, too, its so exciting!!

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really makes your day better doesn't it? I've had times where it's been a terrible day but a letter from a friend can totally change it.

      Delete
  3. Fun! I really want to start sending more letters this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you're looking for a pen pal, I run a club and we have a lot of members waiting for new people (outside of California) to sign up

      Delete
    2. Ooh, that sounds fun. Are you looking for new people...from California too? :)

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails