Friday, February 24, 2012

Sent with love No. 3

Some of the mail I sent out early this week.
I got this tiny set of stamps on my last trip to Santa Cruz. 
The set comes with 12 mini stamps, a thick but mini notepad, and a terrible ink pad.
I discarded the ink pad and used color box's turquoise instead.
I stamped samples on two sheets of the mini notepad and stuck them inside the kit so I can easily recognize what designs are inside.
Basically every envelope I sent out this week was decorated with these mini stamps. 
I can't decide on the cutest. Maybe the cloud?
I recently received this in the mail from Donovan. Isn't is beautiful?
Stay tuned for new products on Monday.
Have a great weekend!
All photos by Margaret Haas


  1. I love the mail you're sending! I would love to send you something. Would you e-mail me your address? maryhassound (at) yahoo [dot] com


  2. Ahhh I love mail! Those stamps are so cute! I love the cloud!
    xo Heather

  3. I like to see this fantastic postal mood !
    Your kawaï stamps give me the desire to make some stamps on my letters :)

  4. Hey Margaret, I saw you added me as a flickr contact yesterday (I'm Marlous Anne)! That's so nice! I love your blog :-) Just wanted to let you know that I featured your blog/shop on my blog today :)

  5. Ohh so much snail mail goodness, here! I arrived here via Last days of spring, and I'm definitely a new follower now. <3



Related Posts with Thumbnails