Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wedding talk No. 3 (gifts)

Tony and I have not gotten around to registering yet. I didn't think we should until we have a date set. Some friends asked what we'd like for our engagement party, we said no need, just a casual party but if they wanted to bring a favorite wine or champagne, that was always welcome. It's so nice that people brought bottles to share, we are really stocked up. 
It's the gifts that you least expect that are most special. Virgie embroidered this for us on a vintage handkerchief. 
I'd like to get it framed for our bedroom. It's so sweet and I adore the colors. 
Billie and Tootie had a custom necklace made for me from Coatt. 
This jewelry line is carried at ReForm School and I adore them but I couldn't decide on a phrase. So they had this one made that says "I'm taken." Tony and I are so lucky to be surrounded by such great friends and family.
all photos by margaret haas

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I love the little embroidered handkerchief!
    xo Heather



Related Posts with Thumbnails