Friday, March 9, 2012


Yesterday I came home to this in my mailbox. I didn't recognize the handwriting, though I did admire it and I liked to use of the "please deliver to" stamp. It's always fun to see my products in action.
I also didn't recognize the return address but I did love this return address stamp. Isn't that house so cute?
It turned out to be an appreciation letter from a customer. I have received many thank you emails but never an actual letter just to let me know they were happy with their order. Isn't that the best? This note turned an ok week into a great week.  I'm so happy to be able to say that I do what I love and I love what I do. 
Enjoy your weekend!
all photos by margaret haas.


  1. What beautiful penmanship! I really like the arrow drawing to turn the letter.

  2. Gorgeous letter. I am wowed by her penmanship for sure! I keep staring at this envelope it's so beautiful!



Related Posts with Thumbnails