Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Buried Treasure No. 3

While cleaning up my desktop (of the computer, not my actual desk) I found these photos that I never shared. I think Tony's least favorite thing about me is the condition of my computer desktop. I always have about 70+ files in no particular order. Sometimes when it gets too crazy I create a folder thats called "desktop" and put all the files in there. Not the best way to organize I know :) Anyway I finally got around to cleaning them up and came across a lot of pictures I have not shared. Above, some mail I sent out in...November! LOL
And some mail I received at the end of October. 
Remember the swap I did with Sophie in France? This is the package I sent to her.
I wanted it to be a mix of American and French things. More buried treasure tomorrow :)
all photos by Margaret Haas.

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails