Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Favorite Shop Series Pt. 11

It's been a while since I've done a favorite shop series post. It's been pretty busy over here so I haven't been able to browse online shops as often as I used to. Now that I'm working on a specific project using paper ephemera I've been able to peruse ebay and etsy. I came across Xenia's etsy shop called Saturday Morning Vintage.
Not only does she take beautiful photographs of her products but she has a wide range of vintage paper products to choose from. 
I'm a huge fan of vintage paper packs but these are the best I've ever come across. She divides them up by color.  
 And you all know I'm a sucker for anything air mail. 
She also has a blog where she shares vintage paper projects, shop updates, and small business advice.
All photos from Xenia's shop and blog.

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails