Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pin Money Vol. 10

I recently came across the etsy shop Brinner, based in Montreal, Canada. Katri gives vintage materials a second life. Vintage postage turned into stickers- great idea! 
I couldn't decide on a color so I got a set of them. I got to choose what colors I wanted so I picked blue, green, gray, purple and red.  
She finds postage from all over the world so there's a wide range of designs, everything from animals to historical figures.
I also picked up some of these clothes pins covered with repurposed maps and books. I highly recommend the etsy shop Brinner. High quality goods, sweet + communicative seller :) I am one happy customer.
What is Pin money?
all photos by margaret haas.

2 comments:

  1. I love the clothing pins! Those are adorable! I'll definitely be checking out that shop!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature and your kind words. It really means a lot to me!

    Huge hugs,
    Katri from Brinner

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails