Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sent with love No. 5

I got some prints made out of my instagram pictures from my last trip to NYC.
I wrapped them up in bundles to send to friends.
The trip's main purpose was to catch up with friends from college. Lindsay, Allie, and I all came together to meet up with Mollye in New York. I wrote them each a quick note and slipped the photos inside.
Every time I see them it makes me miss all the time we got to spend together. I always think I would love to live in Santa Cruz again but it just wouldn't be the same without them.
This was a time when I planned to take just a small 30 minute break one morning to write three cards. It turned into a long writing session complete with envelope decorating. 
I had to try out these new mini alphabet stamps- too bad they didn't come with numbers.
I also tried out a few other new rubber stamps and used the floral postcard stamps to ship (each one ended up needing three stamps)
all photos by margaret haas.

1 comment:

  1. i like the way you placed your stamps on the envelope, nice touch of balance, and they're all warm and sweet. keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails