Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sent with love No. 6

Since I received so many gifts last week I thought this was the  the perfect opportunity to use the thank you stamp I got from Scouts honor co.  I wanted to emboss the design onto blank cards. These are a2 sized soft white from Paper Source. I also got the embossing heat tool there, and the judi kins embossing powder.
They turned out pretty cute. For the envelope, I tried to mimic the lettering design of the card inside.
I recently found this little stencil and thought it'd be a fun addition to my letter writing supplies. 
I'm pleased with the letters though next time I might switch up the colors between address lines. 
Another week of succession letter writing :) 
I also found some vintage labels that I want to use to decorate packages. The colors are supreme.
question- what do you guys think about this blue background? It kind of hurts my eyes now that I'm seeing it on a computer screen.
all photos by Margaret Haas.

4 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I love this post! I love the stencil! I love the embossing! I love the envelops!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the blue hues you used in embossing and in the envelopes.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my letter today! Thank you very much. I will respond soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails