Friday, April 20, 2012

Buried Treasure No. 8 NY

This will wrap up the last of my NY trip but more vacation photos next week :) Above, the chelsea market clock. 
Traps at the Lobster Place. 
Fresh lobster and all other kinds of seafood. I'd like to try some of their oysters next time we visit.
The Filling Station has gourmet salt and olive oil. These make great gifts for the gourmands back home. 
Since it was right before Halloween, the place was filled with pumpkins. 
I'd love to peruse this rare book department!
Flags above the stonewall. 
I was eating too many things and carrying too many things to take photos at the Brooklyn Flea but I did break out my camera when I came across Kyle and her type truck. I didn't even know she was going to be there- fun running into friends across the country.
Lindsay and I walked all the way from the west village to the tenement museum- but then we couldn't get on a tour because they were sold out. There's always next time. 
A walk through Manhattan is never wasted though, we got to see some great architecture, 
and we can't wait to go back!
All photos by margaret haas taken with 35 mm film.
What is buried treasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails