Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sent with Love No. 8

I just found out some pretty exciting news- my dear close friend, Allie (whose been living on the east coast for the past couple years) is going to live in California for the summer! Her boyfriend is going to intern at a law firm in San Francisco so they will be on the west coast for a few months. To share my excitement I put together a "California Love" package to send to her. 
For the enclosed letter I decorated some plain sheets of paper with these Yellow Owl Workshop stamps. 
I had so much fun putting together one package that I went all out. I collected photos from our last trip to NYC and sent one set to Lindsay and the other to Mollye. 

For their letters I used these gem stamps from paper source.
To perk up a friend was feeling down, I included some photos, stickers, and bright cheery vintage postcards from her favorite place- Hawaii.
For my sister I found some cute cat pics and notecards.
I also sent out a few single thank you/hello notes.
I've liked a few of my recent instagram photos so I got a few printed to include with the cards I sent out.
I have a new pen pal, all the way from Portugal. We found each other via tumblr, you can check out her cute blog here.
The last package I put together was a little box of fun for Donovan.
Since I was leaving town for a while I made sure to write proper response letters.
It's so satisfying to send a tall stack of mail, isn't it? :)
all photos by Margaret Haas.


  1. they all look so amazing! you're so talented. x

  2. This is such a fun idea - your friend is very lucky!

  3. Wow! I love all the thought you put into creating something special for each person. You have some really lucky friends and pen pals. :) Thanks for the link to the pens&envelopes blog--super cute!

  4. Long live snail mail! Truly, your friends are so fortunate. I'm conjuring an excuse to mail something to someone right now.

  5. Oh my! I'm in love with all the mail! I LOVE that typewriter notecard and all the packages you sent! :) Your blog is absolutely gorgeous!

  6. Thanks everyone for stopping by and reading :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails