Friday, May 11, 2012

Buried Treasure No. 13

Tony and I stayed up until about 3am every night we were in Atlanta. Maybe it was the time difference or we were just excited to be in a new city, who knows. One night we were driving around and came across this. Believe it or not, I had never been to a krispy kreme before and yeah I like donuts.
This turned out to be be a factory. It was huge, they had a glass window so you could watch all parts of the process.
The smell is so intoxicating. I know Krispy Kremes were really popular when I was in 7th grade but I was never interested in them before.
This was the best part to watch- glaze!
 It was kind of hard to pick because they all looked and smelled so good.
It was the week after Halloween so they still were making halloween donuts.
It was a great pit stop on the way back to our hotel. It was just us and some cops. I wanted to take pictures of them but I chickened out ;)
all photos by margaret haas taken with 35mm film.
What is buried treasure?

2 comments:

  1. itsmarthaz@hotmail.comFriday, May 11, 2012 12:50:00 PM

    I love that you share such fun pictures of your trips. I'm going to Santa Cruz next week. Would you have sugestions on fun shops or good food places to visit while I'm there or on the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, just email me and I'll give you my recommendations.

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails