Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hats and a vote


Hi there!  This is Katie, Margaret’s sister/behind the scenes employee of Paper Pastries.  I was tasked with some internet shopping research by the boss (a hard job, but someone has to do it), and she asked if I would write up a hat post on my findings.
Disclaimer:  I don’t wear hats very often, nor do I know a thing about millinery.  When I was growing up, I always dreamed of going out and buying new hats, a la I Love Lucy (albeit with my own paycheck).  However, I have always admired women that can pull off hats, and simply adore hatboxes.  Here are the best of the best:
This sun hat looks like something I might actually wear to the beach.  Comfy and low-key, I think I could smash it into my beach bag with my Kindle and sunscreen, and it wouldn’t be worse for the wear.
This fedora looks fun and like it could travel to the city quite well.  I would wear it with a sundress, long breezy cardigan and wedges. 
Jaunty.  That is all I have to say.

I love Kate Spade’s whimsy, and this "dunes lane" is just the right touch that makes you look twice.  Adorable! 
Here’s hoping that my little sis nabs one of these hats… then I can borrow and start my new life as a hat wearing woman.
All photos from linked sites.
Thank you Katie for the research! Which one do you guys like the best?
Which hat should accompany me to Israel?

  
pollcode.com free polls 



1 comment:

  1. I have the dotted straw hat! It's pretty cute and a steal for $10.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails