Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oregon via instagram

The first part of our trip to Oregon was spent on the coast. We rented a car in Portland then drove to Manzanita. It was gray, overcast then stormy but the next day was cool and a bit sunny. It was the most relaxing part of the trip and when it cleared up I thought the Oregon coast was just as beautiful as California's. A few pictures I took with my phone on the trip:
a seagull giving me the stink eye, letters and postcards from Portland, Ace Hotel in Portland.
Top Row: hand painted egg, letters and postcards, a tie clip gem I found at Wanderlust.
Middle Row: pins from Powell's books.
Bottom Row: Katie's new ring, adorable matchbox, vintage sheep herder ribbon.
all photos by margaret haas taken with the iphone4, edited with instagram.

2 comments:

  1. THAT RING!!!! Where is it from?? LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ring is from a shop in manzanita called Moxie. I'm not sure who made it though.

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails