Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recent Favorites No. 27

It's been too long since I've spent quality time with my computer. Yesterday I tried to organize my studio but that eventually became organizing my computer files. It's been so hot that I've been feeling so lazy. This morning I had a chance to catch up with some recent uploads from my flickr contacts. Here are my faves:
These two are always up to something.
What a great portrait and I'm so jealous I'm not in that pool! Dab, you are killing us!  
And speaking of the heat, I could really go for one of these. 
Cute + free printable stationery. 
 Hipster birthday.
Fun with alphabet stamps
Love and care for mom.  
These are such great notebooks! I want one for our upcoming trip to Israel. We leave in about two weeks. If you're interested in guest posting while I'm out of town, find out more information here.
All photos from linked sites.


  1. SO funny- My blog post today featured you too! I came here to grab your link & saw my image-yay, thanks Margaret! Your goods + mail is always an inspiration....

    1. Great minds think alike right? Thanks for the feature.

  2. I caught up with My Milk Toof yesterday as well. Oh Carrot!

  3. I love esther arts!!! Great collection. Best, Sabrina

    1. She's so talented. Looking forward to receiving my package from you!



Related Posts with Thumbnails