Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Recent Favorites No. 28

Pinterest is one of the top websites I check every morning when I start up my computer. There's so much to see! I've been researching some places to visit while we are in Israel (I'm still looking for guest bloggers, find out more information herebut neglecting the usual boards I follow. Here are some of my recent favorite finds
This manicure reminds me of rainbow sherbet.

A great website for viewing vintage stationery. 
A pop of color for your desk.
Match your necklace to your dress.
I really want one of these for our wedding but they are not currently making them. I'm crossing my fingers that changes soon.
Cool idea for an invitation.
What a great necklace!
I've become obsessed at looking for floral arrangements. This one is incredible.
True for my November wedding.
All photos from linked sites.


  1. I Love that Pac Man necklace, but the link doesn't seem to be working! Do you have another link available?


    1. Thanks for catching that Vanessa, I've updated it with the working link.

  2. I really like the idea of matching your necklace exactly to the shade of your shirt. I'm going to try that soon! :-) And yesss on Pinterest being so amazing!

  3. Do you have another link for the vintage stationery? The current one isn't working for me.
    Thank you :)

    1. Yikes, don't know what happened with all these dead links. I made sure all of them work now. Guess that's what happens when I try to post in a hurry. Sorry about that.

  4. I definitely share your love of peonies, but I have heard that they are bad luck at weddings. La de da.



Related Posts with Thumbnails