Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Required Reading No. 4

The newest edition of Los Angeles magazine just arrived at our house. It is my favorite issue that comes out once a year- cheap eats! We have found some of our favorite restaurants because of these features.
There is a handy guide so you can quickly scan for what kind of food you're currently craving.
Tons of pictures of choice dishes.
And even a special section showcasing little known deals. $1 oysters? I'm in!
There's a two page spread on the best pizza places. I can't wait to try them!
If you want to read the whole article, this issue is currently on newsstands. I am already looking forward to returning home from my trip to try out all these new to me places.
All photos by Margaret Haas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails