Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gifts

When I got these great gifts I had to ask myself- is it my birthday? Katie just returned from the big island of Hawaii and got me this great shirt. It's so summery.
While island hopping she found me this great limited edition le sport sac. What a perfect combination for me- hawaii and postage stamp designs.
It's so cute right? I have not decided what I'm going to use it for yet. 
Tony's mom (soon to be my mother in law!) gave me this Nutshell Library that belonged to Tony when he was little. Three different stores all with adorable illustrations, in a tiny format. 
Aren't I lucky? What treasures! Thanks guys :)
all photos by Margaret Haas.

1 comment:

  1. Chicken Soup With Rice was one of my favorite books as a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails