If you're unfamiliar with how to use textures, it's really easy. Here's how:
1. Open your photo in Adobe Photoshop (I'm using CS*)
2. Open one of the confetti textures. Copy and paste it onto your photo.
3. Select the confetti texture and change the blending mode. I changed mine to Multiply.
4. Add a layer mask to the confetti texture.
5. Select a black brush and stroke the areas where you want your original photo to be visible. That's it!
If these steps are unclear to you, please check out my blog for similar tutorials: