Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Travel Stationery Envelope Pouch

Tony and I are back home, we had a great trip! I'm editing my photos A big thank you to all the guest bloggers that took over while I was gone. In case you missed any of them: Guest Post No. 5 Hello Bunnies, Guest Post No. 6 Pugly Pixel , Guest Post No. 7 Paper & Type, Guest Post No. 8 Matchbox Kitchen, Guest Post No. 9 Summer Wardrobe, Guest Post No. 10 Summer Beauty, Guest Post No. 11 Forever Stamps. I loved the variety and I hope you guys did too. If anyone is interested in guest blogging on Paper Pastries, we are heading out of town next for the Fourth of July. Find out more information here.
To share what I took in my travel pouch- 5 micron pens because they write on pretty much any surface. 
Slip n snip folding scissors, which I got from a shop around the corner from The Curiosity Shoppe in San Francisco. I can't remember the name of the shop!
A great pair of scissors, especially for traveling.
I also like to bring along some stickers and labels in case I need to seal anything shut or add some more decoration to an envelope or postcard.
Small envelopes and stencils are a necessity right?
An opaque white and opaque gold pen for writing on dark papers and a bone folder.
My address book and small notepad paper. 
Last but not least- washi tape. Because you never know when you're going to need it.
All photos by Margaret Haas

6 comments:

  1. i bet you got those scissors from a shop called serendipity, it's right on the corner like you said from the curiosity shoppe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously the cutest thing ever! I'm always without some of this stuff while travelling! I especially love the polka dots on the pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I love seeing to-go kits for mail. Seems like you've got all the necessities covered and in a cute way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! Where did you find the gold striped washi tape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its part of a set from mt, I sell it in my shop http://paperpastries.bigcartel.com/product/washi-tape-set-of-2

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails