Friday, June 1, 2012

Organizing

The other day Tootie was organizing at the shop and had some very cute labels she had picked up from the new Martha Stewart line at Staples. On the way home, I stopped in to browse and ending up buying a few packs of labels and a very nifty box. 
The box is embossed with this pebble design and really ups the fanciness of my desk.
Here's the labels I picked up: 

We used to use this folio to hold and protect all of our craft fair essentials. We've since switched it up and I've been wondering what to use this for since it's been sitting empty.
It has five expandable pockets and fit's perfectly into a purse. Then it hit me-
I've been trying to keep track of my postage stamps, since now there are so many. Forever stamps, 
Old postage rate stamps,  
and additional postage, like for international or priority mail. 
I also have a ton of stickers and address labels floating around. They would be great in the folio!
True I have tons of labels already but most of them are pretty small. 
I took out my calligraphy supplies to rename the pockets.
They work great and now all of my postage, labels, and stickers are in one place. 
I'm so happy I was able to reuse this folio. It's also from the martha stewart line, but from Michael's, a couple years ago. I'm not sure if they still carry them.
All photos by Margaret Haas.

3 comments:

  1. i really like your use of stamp organization! and your collection of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous stamps, and great organisation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collections and a nice way to organize them. I need to get on top of all my stickers too, and letter papers... and... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails