Friday, June 29, 2012

A smorgasbord of stationery!

Do you remember back in May when I posted about that Chronicle / pinterest contest? Well guys, pinning pays! I was the runner up winner and yesterday I came home to a big box of Chronicle goods. Pretty envelopes, boxed stationery sets, pantone postcards, and a ledger. How lucky am I?? I'd better get to writing :)
All stationery courtesy of chronicle books
All photos by Margaret Haas


  1. Oh my goodness! That is a terrific selection of stationery. Congrats!

  2. Wow-you were the runner-up and got all of that amazing stationery--what did the winner get??? Congrats! Have fun using it up :)

    1. I think the only difference between what the winner and runner up prize was that the winner got to hand select from the entire Chronicle stationery line. What I was sent was random but I love everything.

  3. Looks amazing for a runners up prize! YAY!

  4. Thanks everyone, I am so lucky! I will be sure to share everything I send using this prize stationery.

  5. Wow you were so lucky to get that! The ledger seems really cool and I'm in love with the postcards, notecards and kraft envelopes! Congratulations on your prizes!



Related Posts with Thumbnails