Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I saw it in a dream

Have you guys seen the new stamp from Scout's Honor Co.? Well I pretty much love every single thing that Anne Marie makes but this one stamp got stuck in my subconscious. I had a dream about it!
So I emailed Anne Marie and we decided to do a another swap between shops. I sent her some goods, she sent me some goods.
Finally, it was mine :) I got a chance to use it right away.
A couple weekends ago was Unique LA. I wasn't vending at it but my sister asked me to go to pick up these handmade leather shoes, as a gift for her friend Brady. Katie had gotten a pair at the spring show and loves them.
They are great looking and comfortable I hear. Tons of great colors, I like the flamingo style.
I couldn't find any box or bag that fit these so I had to come up with another option.
I always have a roll of brown paper handy so I got out my favorite teal ink pad and went to work.
The teal just wasn't enough so I pulled out my multi color ink pad.
Just what it needed!
Technicolor dream stamp
Wrapping made easy!
All photos by Margaret Haas

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE AM's work. She's such a talent and her products are uber cute. Big fan over here in London, for sure!



Related Posts with Thumbnails