Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom

By now I hope you've seen Moonrise Kingdom. It's safe to say that it doesn't matter what Wes Anderson makes a movie about, I will see it and love it. I don't think anything will ever hold a candle to The Royal Tenenbaums story-wise, but visually, this is just as good. 
I spent the whole movie completely enamored with this lettering. 
Isn't it perfection?  
It shouldn't be a surprise that Jessica Hische came up with the typeface, which will be available for purchase one year after the film's release. Till then!
All photos via Jessica Hische  See more of her wonderful work here.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. good lawdy, that *FONT* is perfection <3

  3. I am so in love with that typeface! I can't wait to purchase it next year!



Related Posts with Thumbnails