Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pinterest

I am constantly on Pinterest, I really don't know what I did with all this time before Pinterest ate it up. I have some recommendations of pinners I think you guys should follow because I really enjoy them. (Remember links are in italics now)
Amanda Rodriguez // my favorite board of hers: pattern (but pastels is a close second)
Sara Kate Studios // my favorite board of hers: graphics and illustrations
 Ez Pudewa // my favorite board of hers: projects and photos
 Style Me Pretty // my favorite board of hers: decor  (if you didn't know I'm also currently obsessed with veils)
 Wedding chicks // my favorite board of hers: wedding fashion
Erin Dollar // my favorite board of hers: long live snail mail
Hope you enjoy these pinners! If you have any recommendations, share in the comments.
You can find my boards here. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these! I, too, have recently fallen in love with Pinterest. (My boards are here: http://pinterest.com/aefd/ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for recommending my snail mail board, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails