Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gifted No. 1

My soon to be in laws surprised me with this beauty as a birthday present. It's a Corona folding typewriter from the early 1900's, I've never seen one like it. Hard to tell but it's pretty small. Petite, totally portable and a dream! (photo postcards are by Gabrielle Kai)
I put it to use right away, typing up a postcard to my cousin.
My fingers just dance over the keys, aren't they beautiful?
I couldn't stop there, I also typed up another letter. It makes a most delightful sound, I think even better than any other typewriter I've ever used. I absolutely love it!
All photos by Margaret Haas


  1. Lucky You!! This typewriter is gorgeous!! I have been begging for a typewriter for my birthday, I'm hoping that I will get it. Happy Belated Birthday!! I see a letter to me peaking out of there lol. Can't wait to get it!

  2. Beautiful! I've always wanted a working foldable.



Related Posts with Thumbnails