Thursday, August 9, 2012

Photoswap 2012 is open

Do you remember the photoswap from last year? Rhianne from For the Easily Distracted organizes it.
This is how it works- you sign up here, then shoot a roll of film. You ship that roll to your partner, and that person will develop it. You'll also be getting a roll of film in the mail. You develop that roll and share those photos on your blog or flickr. 
These are some photos from previous swaps. Last year I traveled the California coast so most of my swap pictures were from that trip.
All photos from photoswap 2011- you can see more pictures here.

2 comments:

  1. I just signed up for this yesterday! It sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project! I just submitted my name.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails