Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sent with Love No. 13

I have a new pen pal! She's all the way in Copenhagen. Her name is Karina and she came up with the brilliant idea of a textile letters project. You can see more and join in by visiting her blog here.
Photos and a 3D postcard from Kate in England.
Some of my letters were stacked up and I liked the variety of papers used.
Not to mention the envelopes they came in.
I got this rooster from Andreia in Portugal. Isn't he great? He greets me every morning when I put on my sunblock.
My new favorite forever stamps.
I got this tape set at Target. Fun colors but disappointing performance.
Using the large envelopes from my chronicle books winnings.
A lot of mail shipped out last week! Now on to answer all this week's letters.
all photos by Margaret Haas.

2 comments:

  1. Snail mail -- this is such a great blast-from-the-past idea. I might just need to hop on...

    I stopped by your booth last weekend, and purchased your last package of brown kraft tie envelopes.

    Am now visiting from the link in Stampington's blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails