Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Product - Large Monogram Rubber Stamp

All of my new products are inspired by friends and family. These new monogram rubber stamps started out as a thank you to a dear friend Amy Panero. She truly has a heart of gold.

That inspired me to make two other designs, one for my sister, and one for Erika because who doesn't like new stationery?

These are a reflection of each of these great women in my life. 
Hope you guys like them :) You can find them in the shop here.

2 comments:

  1. Between the monogram stamp and the kitty stamp- I AM FLIPPING OUT! So cute and so creative. Bravo, Miss Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stamp designs! I especially love the one in the circle with the diagonal stripe background.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails