Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sent with Love No. 14

I've got a new pen pal in Japan so I sent her a note last week. 
You'd think that because I make my own cards I would send tons of them. For my birthday thank you notes I raided my inventory boxes at the studio. This is the first time I've sent my own card designs in almost two years!
I received a letter from Megan, my creative correspondents set up.  
Nicki sent me a package from NYC. 
Another new pen pal, Tee.
Outgoing cards and letters. 
Kate and I have started exchanging photos in with our letters- a fun addition! 
Pretty productive :)
All photos by Margaret Haas.

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find those blank digital cards? I tried googling but came out short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you mean the card where I filled in "thanks stacy"
      That is a yellow owl workshop card, their collaboration with chronicle books.
      If that's not the card you meant, please let me know which one.

      Delete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails