Monday, October 22, 2012

New Product - Save the Date Custom Stamps

I first saw this idea in Martha Stewart, about 10 years ago. It was always in the back of my mind.  I thought I'd use it for my own save the dates. I always pick up vintage postcards whenever I come across them. One day I was looking at my pile of them and realized I needed to put them to use! We are happy to now offer custom save the date stamps in many different styles. It's really a great idea. You can use the stamp on thick paper, vintage postcards, new postcards, or get photo postcards printed. Above, the San Francisco Style.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this idea! I will probably be ordering one, or I just have to make sure we get married in San Diego on May 20th, 2015! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails