Friday, October 26, 2012

Sent with Love No. 15

It's crunch time and I've been up to my neck in wedding crafts. Luckily, I've had the help of friends, either actually help me make something, or calming me down after one of my freak outs. It's times like these when you need your friends more than ever.
This weekend Tony and I are headed to our friends' baby shower. I found this adorable card at Stripe in Santa Cruz. It's a pop up card and each of the letters and icons are cut out. Isn't it incredible? 
I was able to find time this morning to send some long over due notes. I'm still returning letters I got in September. Usually I'm not this disorganized! I blame being a bride... 
Annoying Customer is dressed as a mummy. I just don't know how he puts up with this. He's amazing!  
My letter to Kate includes some photos. We've been swapping photos now for about 6 months. It adds a little something extra to our letters. 
These new stamps are a favorite. They are called "Earthscapes" 
Each one has a caption of what it is. The inland marsh is so cool! 
Whenever I send an international letter I like to use a variety of stamps. 
I've got a good pile of mail to put out tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails