Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Guest Post No. 13 Paper & Type

Hello, readers and writers!
For avid correspondents (of the snail mail sort), the essential tools to have at hand include a trusty pen, a selection of stationery, pretty postage, your address book, and perhaps the letter ledger. Oh! And one mustn't overlook the writing desk. Whether it be a wall-facing or window-facing seat, a desk with ample surface area and generous drawers for stationery, or a little tiny nook, keeping an inspiring and dedicated space for your thoughts can do wonders for writing.
I've been collecting images of writing desks/spaces and hoarding them on Pinterest. Below are some of my favorites. Happy writing!
Sincerely,
Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Love these desks. I usually do all my writing sitting up in my bed. It's cozy, but I do with I was more of a desk person. Thanks for sharing, Victoria.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails