Thursday, November 29, 2012

Guest Post No. 23 Tana

Dear Paper Pastries readers,
Hi there! My name is Tana and I'm a freelance photographer, henna artist, runner, and stop-motion enthusiast.
I'm constantly inspired by the content and photos on Paper Pastries and adore all the items in the shop.
I'm excited to guest post today and wanted to share with you a little experiment I worked on this weekend-- HENNA CUPCAKES! 
My mom taught me how to apply henna when I was growing up and I've been applying it for fun ever since. 

While making the cupcakes, I thought it would be fun to make a short stop motion video to show how I did it. It was also a perfect way to combine three things I enjoy: photography, applying henna, and stop motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails