Monday, November 12, 2012

Wedding Talk No. 10

I didn't fall off the face of the earth- I am just prepping for my wedding! I can't believe it, these past months flew by. And here I am, 5 days away and still so much to do! Good news is that I have some AMAZING guest bloggers lined up for you guys AND special deals/discounts coming your way. The catch is I won't be able to ship/make anything until I return from my wedding/thanksgiving, and "mini moon." These will be flash sales- discount only applies for 24 hours so get it while it's hot! 
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks everyone for sticking it out through my craziness. As one of my favorite songs says-
Folks think I've gone crazy
And I don't feel too sure
And yet there's nothin' wrong with me
That weddin' bells won't cure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails