Monday, November 5, 2012

Wedding Talk No. 9 - Faire Frou Frou

So here we are, less than two weeks until the wedding. When does the stressing stop and the fun start? I'm not expecting the stress to go away anytime soon but at least we have some fun peppered in from time to time. This past weekend, Katie (my matron of honor, of course) took me lingerie shopping. She said we could go anywhere I wanted and of course Faire Frou Frou was my top pick. I had a chance to visit last year and met with Alison. We talked for hours and I photographed the shop but my photos came out terrible. I had been waiting and wanting to go back for quite some time.
As soon as you walk in, it starts. It's such a beautiful space, and you just want to see and touch everything.
Katie immediately went to work while I was mesmorized by this light fixture, that owners Alison and Gail made themselves.
The space is expertly designed. You have a ton of options but yet, it never feels crowded.
And there is something pretty around every corner.
See what I mean? ;)
I am a sucker for lace, and baubles! 
All I can say about their accessories...
Ohh la la!
You feel like you're in Marie Antoinette's boudoir.
I am really impressed with the selection, everything from demure to racy. Something for everyone.
When I first visited, the shop was decorated for Valentines' Day. I thought it couldn't get any better but their Halloween decorating is pretty fun too. Glitter pumpkins and lace fans? Yes!
Some more pretties from around the shop:
We rounded up everything we wanted to try on and headed to the dressing rooms. Best dressing rooms ever! 
Every color of hanky panky you could ever want.
I'm a sucker for lace.
Thank you Alison for letting me visit with my camera, I found the perfect thing in your shop! Can't wait to visit again :)
Faire Frou Frou 13017 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, Ca 91604. Monday-Friday 10-6, Saturday 11-5:30, closed sundays.
All photos by Margaret Haas.

2 comments:

  1. I just found them via Pinterest the other day and was overwhelmed by all of the prettiness--I can't even begin to imagine what it's like in person (although your photos give a good idea)!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails