Thursday, December 6, 2012

Baby Stationery

My good friends Sasha and Courtney are expecting a baby boy any day now. I am so excited for them! I knew Sasha would need some notecards for thank you notes and baby news so I went on a search to find some. Their baby shower was about 3 weeks before my wedding so I wanted to pick something up, or order online. Is it just me or is everything baby related TOO babyish? It's not like another baby is going to receive it. If you think about it, you are sending these notes to other adults. I just didn't think any of the baby notes I came across fit Sasha so I decided to make some myself. I wrote her and baby's name with a calligraphy pen then turned it into a stamp. It's not necessarily baby-ish but I like it :) You can find them in the shop here.



Related Posts with Thumbnails