Monday, December 17, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary

I just wanted to say that my thoughts are with those affected by the unimaginable tragedy that happened on Friday. Just like when I heard about Columbine and 9/11 I'll never forget the details of that day. Where I was, who I was with. I was with my dad when we heard the news. He said he couldn't imagine how those parents felt when they had heard, and what it was like rushing to the school. It's such a terrible thing. How could we have prevented this? How can we prevent this in the future? I have no idea. I had to turn off the news because I felt sick to my stomach. Lives lost are never easy to grasp but those of children are so utterly heartbreaking. I am so grateful for my friends and family and will hold them a little closer this holiday season.


  1. It is indeed so truely sad, I can't imagine what would put the idea in to somebodies mind to do such a thing.

    Things in the UK changed completely when the Dumblane shooting happened and that was a grown man that went to a primary school. They aren't even man enough to stick around once taking all those lives to face the public etc...

  2. Have you heard about the snowflake project for the kids when they return to school in January?



Related Posts with Thumbnails