Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pin Money Vol. 13 - Bell'occhio

The Sunday after Tony and I were married, we took a mini California Coast trip. (I am getting those photos developed soon) We headed up to Point Reyes for a 2 nights, then stayed in San Francisco for a few nights. We wanted to stay in the area, since Thanksgiving was only 4 days away, and we were spending that with his family up north. You all know I'm obsessed with Bell'occhio and it would be absurd to visit San Francisco without paying this shop a visit. 
I think the best thing I found was a petite bronze tray. It's the perfect size to hold my loose vintage postage- plus I also found some tiny notes that fit in it.
Petite notes are a necessity aren't they?
Especially when they are scalloped! AH so cute- and made of the most luxurious paper.
Just had to have another photo of my miniature tray- I'm obsessed with it.
Claudia also has the finest stationery with hand painted edges. I wish there was a Bell'occhio in LA! 
What is Pin Money?
all photos by margaret haas.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails