Friday, January 18, 2013


I've been a fan of POKETO's online shop for many years- so I was extra excited when I found out they were opening a brick and mortar shop- right in LA! Katie and I went down to the art's district to visit the shop in person, a few weeks after they opened. Poketo's tag line is "art for your everyday" and I couldn't agree more. They find the best of ordinary objects (like a tea pot) with such modern+simple design, it can't help but be an art piece. They stock everything you could ever want- toys, apparel, accessories, home goods, stationery, and books. I am looking forward to shopping here every time I need a gift for someone- or myself ;)
A few shots from around the shop: 

Poketo Flagship Store
820 E 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
213 - 537 - 0751
Or shop online. You won't be disappointed!
All photos by Margaret Haas.

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails