Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sent with Love No. 17

I was doing a little cleaning up of my computer desktop and came across some photos. These pictures are from October. A little birthday gift for Donovan.
This is what my writing desk looked like when I sat down to return my mail. 
I got some great pictures from Kate in England.
I sent my last "hello from los angeles postcard" :(
I got to use my alphabet stamps.
Brown paper packages.


  1. Always! I always get inspired by your incoming/outgoing mail. :) I love the simplicity of the brown paper packages with the white writing and dots.

  2. Replies
    1. it was a hunk of junk when i found it but my dad basically ripped it apart and rebuilt it. It's one of my most prized possessions.

  3. Everyone loved this! Including the ladies at the Post Office!

    1. Sorry to blow your cover ;) You're only a bride for a limited amount of time- enjoy it!



Related Posts with Thumbnails