Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sent with Love No. 20 - Valentine's Edition

It's the most wonderful time of the year again- time for Valentines! I love, love, love sending out Valentines. One morning I gathered up all my supplies and went to work.
 Red + pinks, hearts, and glitter- what's not to love?
 This year I was lazy again...I bought all my cards instead of making them.
These are from paper source, Lulu Mae, and various online shops.
I love picking out cards, as soon I see the perfect one, I am reminded of a friend.
Sometimes, more than one card reminds me of someone so they get 2 :)
2 is better than 1, right?
One day I'll make my outgoing envelopes all look different- this time it felt like they all needed to be similar. I used my handy alphabet stencil, red colored pencils and markers, rubber stamps, and red washi tape.
Are you sending Valentines this year?


  1. all of the card are so pretty, i especially love the envelopes. i hope to make vday cards and send them out by the end of next week!

    1. thank you! Yes, Valentine's day will be here before we know it :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails