Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shop Update

It's been a while since there has been a shop update, but one is finally here! Introducing the most darling little shape stamps.  
I couldn't decide between a dot and a heart so I made both. 
I've been making personal stationery for myself for days.
The heart even made it onto some Valentine's treat bags. 
I've been having fun with my less used ink pads too. As a side note, this past weekend Katie got me hooked on the tv series SHERLOCK (it's on instant watch) Needless to say- I'm obsessed! You can enter the lead character's name to get 10% off everything in the shop. The code is good all week. Some more shop updates coming soon.
 all photos by margaret haas


  1. Ooh, love that heart stamp!!! Also, that version of Sherlock is awesome! I discovered it quite by accident, but it was definitely a happy accident :)

    1. thanks Cindy :) Yes, I watched the whole first season in one weekend- it's addictive!

  2. Love what you did with the circles! And with the hearts too. :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails