Thursday, February 28, 2013

Milchy and Otto

If you follow me on instagram, this is old news but we got another kitten! The pound and the vet both said another kitten would allow Milchy to come out of her shell. So less than a week after we got her, I was at the pound again. This red tab was the first kitten I saw, and he was so friendly. Before you decide if you want a pet or not, they allow some play time in a room together. As soon as we were in the room, he got up in my lap as if to say "what's the hold up? take me home" So I did. Everything the pound said about him flew out the window! They said he would be shy of new places; he bolted out of the bathroom and headed to find the couch right away. They said he doesn't like to be held; he kept pushing my laptop out of the way so he could make room for himself. He is so sweet and playful and Milchy LOVES him.
Every afternoon they can be found snoozing away together.
Otto loves to wake me up by getting in my face- "where's my breakfast?" 
They both like watching the sunset behind the curtains. That's also the warmest spot in the house ;) 
I am SO happy that they get along so well! 
My girl was too lonely and shy without him and I'm so glad they have each other. For day to day pictures of them you can follow me via instagram, my name is paperpastries.
All photos taken with my iphone and edited with afterglow app.

2 comments:

  1. Milchy alone is so cute, but these two together!? Oh, I swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get enough of these two! They are soooo cute together.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails