Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Products- Hand lettered Custom Stamps

I was inspired by a family that was created with baby Eli came along. They need a stamp to celebrate their new status! One day I was addressing a letter to them when I became obsessed with figuring out how to fit their names together. I finally came up with a layout I liked, so I scanned it in and starting fooling around with it in photoshop. I think the shapes add a playful touch.
I couldn't decide on negative/positive space so I made both. Find them in the shop here: Family name stamps.
One of my pen pals was extra helpful during my wedding planning process. She found all the vintage postage I used on our save the dates and invitations. I wanted to make her a stationery set as a thank you and I liked it so much that I decided to offer it in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails